News from 1st Choice Heating & Air
Summer Cooling 10 Point Service Check
We like to share with you, the needed service check on your HVAC system, included are 10 points for summer cooling.
For more information see our Preventative Maintenance Agreement.
- Install gauges and check operating pressure
- Clean condenser with water
- Check & tighten all eletrical connections
- Lubricate barings & motors where applicable
- Inspect & clear condensation drain
- Cycle & chekect thermostat for accuracy
- Check & adjust fan belts where applicable
- Check voltage & amperage to condensing unit
- Clear or change up to 2 basic air filters per system*
- Adjust charge to poper subcolling or superheat per factory specs
* Additional charge for extra or specialty filter