News from 1st Choice Heating & Air
Winter Heating 10 Point Service Check
We like to share with you, the needed service check on your HVAC system, included are 10 points winter heating.
For more information see our Preventative Maintenance Agreement.
- Inspect heat exchager for cracks & soot
- Adjust flame for optimum efficiency
- Check fuel pipe & be sure of adequate draft
- Check & clean burners as necessary
- Check fuel supply for leaks & operating pressure
- Check & clean pilot assembly
- Check fan control & limit operation
- Check & lubricate blower assembly as necessary
- Cycle & check thermostat for accuracy
- Clean or change up to 2 basic air filters per system*
* Additional charge for extra or specialty filters